Spring is here and we have some great iPod watch Collections coming out in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned! We have been so busy working on these new nano watch Collections that we haven’t had a chance to welcome our awesome new fans to the kubxlab world! That being said, we’re taking a moment now, so without further ado…
Welcome to the kubxlab Family!
Answers For All of Your nano Watch Questions
Since customer service is without a doubt a top priority here at kubxlab, we’d like to take this opportunity to answer some of the questions you may have about kubxlab iPod nano wrist bands:
Q: Does the clock come with the kubxlab iPod nano band?
· A: Nope the clock is on the iPod nano, which is sold separately.
Q: My pin tool broke, how can I get it replaced?
· A: The pin tool has additional pins in the back just incase the first one breaks
Q: How much is shipping to my country?
· A: Shipping varies depending on location but we’ve created a helpful ‘Calculate Shipping’ tool in the shopping cart to give you an estimate to your location.
Q: What is the difference between the Q and Q2 Collections?
· A: The difference is in the clip. Our Q has a polycarbonate patent pending clip and the Q2 has an anodized aluminum clip.
· A: These Collections are Limited Edition and once they sell out, they are gone forever (but don’t worry more great Collections will replace them soon!)
Thanks, and again, welcome to the kubxlab Family! We’re happy to have you!